Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Bright Health’s compliance team ensures sound regulatory practices throughout our organization and oversees the core functions of the company’s business. As a Regulatory Product Compliance Analyst, you will assist in the establishment of compliant health plans for Individuals and Employer Groups, and assist in the implementation of these plans across the organization and with the company’s care partners and vendors.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Compliance Analyst job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Create, maintain and publish plan and benefit materials based on regulatory requirements and product lifecycle deadlines.
- Technical writing of, and revisions to, policy forms to ensure compliance with regulatory standards and developments.
- Track regulatory filings through SERFF, CMS Enterprise Portal, and other applicable filing systems.
- Develop test scenarios and sample explanations for, and conduct benefits and rates communications with, distribution partners including the state and federal marketplaces, Bright’s distribution marketplace, and other external marketplaces.
- Participate in research and strategic development of benefit plans.
- Alert project managers to potential risks and issues of importance.
- Implement process improvement measures.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Exposure to and demonstrated knowledge of health insurance products, including ACA-compliant individual plan products.
- Experience in defining and presenting short term and long-term deliverables.
- Previous experience in developing and overseeing end to end cross functional implementation plans (e.g. launches) and working with cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of the CMS Qualified Health Plan application process is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects in parallel and manage a wide array of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Attention to detail; trusted to communicate with partners internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and change priorities as necessary.
- Willingness to learn and operate in ambiguity.
- Desire to learn and navigate the complexities within the US healthcare system.
- You are a self-starter and do well with autonomy.
- You have a strong bias toward action, and always operate with a high degree of urgency and integrity.
- You are brave and challenge the status quo but are also respectful and have an open mind.
- You enjoy collaboration, problem solving, and are an effective team member.
The majority of work responsibilities are performed remote and/or in an open office setting , carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Travel may be required.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.