Salesforce Product Manager at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:23 a.m. (CST) on Monday, January 24, 2022
Working at ESO
Come help shape the future of healthcare. If you like solving difficult problems while making a difference, you’ll like working with us.
At ESO, we’re innovative problem solvers with a passion for moving healthcare forward. We have a team of talented people who enjoy coming to work every day in an established, cutting-edge company that has worked hard to maintain that start-up feel. We’re dedicated to solving healthcare’s most difficult problems through data and collaboration. If you’ve been looking for a challenge and aren’t satisfied with just showing up to work…let’s talk.
A little about us
At ESO it isn’t enough to provide a software product. We provide wicked cool, clinically sophisticated, sexy tools that make our customers’ jobs easier and provide them the data to make the right decisions for their communities and allow them to collaborate with other areas of the healthcare system to assure patients get the absolute best care possible. And we’re just getting started.
Our team is made up of technologists, EMS experts, data gurus, photographers, cyclists, and aspiring guitarists. The unifying force is our passion for what we do. We believe there is always more than one way to skin that cat so we embrace a culture of openness and collaboration, where people lead with ideas not job titles. Everyone has a plaque on their wall that says “There is no “I” in TEAM” (this may be slightly virtual in some offices).
A little about you, if you’re for us
You like challenges. If you wake up in the middle of the night with the next great idea and can’t go back to sleep until you get a chance to write it down, you’ll fit in with us. If you get frustrated working in inefficient, top-heavy companies and want to be somewhere you can truly make a difference, we might be a good fit. We are building the company we want to work for every day and we encourage everyone to take part in continually shaping the new ESO. Ideas trump job titles.
You love small teams. You’d rather be on a team with 100 “A” players than 1000 corporate drones. Accountability is a term you are familiar with. The only thing that should CYA at ESO is a pair of jeans. You love working in a team, but also are capable of cranking out a ton of work independently.
You believe in our customers. We use our national user conference, regional user groups and steering committees to get ESOers in front of our customers. You enjoy getting firsthand feedback from customers and knowing how your work impacts them directly. You can’t make a difference at ESO if you don’t understand our customer.
The Salesforce Product Manager is the liaison between the business, the business owners, and the Salesforce team. You will be instrumental in gathering requirements, documentation for testing, and interfacing with the business. You will possess strong soft skills and Salesforce acumen. You will perform both lead project manager and data analyst duties.
More about what you’ll be doing
ESO has a very complex and deep Salesforce implementation. Everyone at ESO uses Salesforce, from the CEO down to offshore contractors supporting customers. We use Salesforce for: Sales, Marketing, Support, Finance, Customer Success, Implementation, and even some custom use-cases.
You will gather detailed requirements with a meticulous attention to detail, including the success criteria for each project you are involved with. You will act as both a lead project manager and a supporting project manager depending on the needs of the business. You will also get the opportunity to keep your data skills very sharp with hands-on data management projects. You can expect to:
· Interface with business leaders on a regular basis. You are the right-hand of the Salesforce Director and regularly meet with all stakeholders.
· You will gather very detailed requirements, including defining success metrics which may be vague or undefined. Write a plan for testing scenarios, user acceptance testing, define ownership of tasks and milestones, and drive success for every project you touch.
· Ability to hold business owners accountable, push back when needed, and report where the gaps or partnership fell short which caused project delays.
· Support the Roadmap and provide updates pertaining to: Grooming Salesforce Requests, Sprints and Sprint Schedule, Quarterly updates to the SLT
· There will be plenty of opportunity for you to dive into the details with our data. We frequently need all hands-on-deck to clean up or structure large data sets for import to Salesforce. Strong excel skills required.
· Program management. Develop and lead ongoing programs which requires an extended skill set from your standard project manager role. Examples of Program Management you would be involved in: Data Hygiene and Quality, Salesforce Lunch and Learn, Customer NPS etc.
The stuff you must have to give us a resume
· 4+ years of Salesforce experience as an Administrator, Consultant and/or Product Manager
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills
· Proven Project Management success
· Extremely adept using Excel and PowerPoint
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to zoom out and provide an executive summary, as well as get into the details managing large datasets hands-on
· Fast learner and action-oriented mindset
· Background in Finance, Revenue Operations/Sales Operations, or Enterprise Salesforce Applications preferred
Nice to Haves
· PMP Certification or equivalent experience
· Experience Managing an Implementation Partner
· Experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst
· Experience with CPQ Quote-to-Cash
· Interest in being a people manager
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.