Voyager Portal is a seed-stage VC-backed company advancing the energy industry towards a transparent and zero-waste supply chain. Each year, companies spend ~$400b transporting non-containerized raw materials and manufactured products such as crude oil, natural gas, metals, and wind turbines across the ocean. The Voyager Portal is a workflow and analytics SaaS that helps companies project manage their marine shipments more efficiently. As documents and data are exchanged between users on the platform, Voyager provides real-time insights, analysis, and predictions on the state of their marine supply chain.
Voyager’s investors include ATX Venture Partners, Techstars, Blue Bear Capital, Phaze Ventures, Greenhawk Capital, Knightsgate Ventures, and other industry angels. Our customers include some of the world’s largest energy companies.
Voyager is a flexi-remote company with office hubs in Houston and Santa Catarina, Brazil. During COVID all employees are remote but when restrictions lift you will have the choice of working at the office or working from home. We value face-to-face interactions, so twice a year the entire team unites for an “all hands on deck” meeting. Previous locations have included Chile, USA, and Brazil.
Why Join Voyager?
If you enjoy working on challenging problems with a diverse and international group of people, then Voyager is a great place to jump in. We deeply value individuals who can work collaboratively and are highly motivated. Startups can be chaotic environments where responsibilities, expectations, and requirements change on a regular basis; being able to navigate this uncertainty and thrive is key.
This is not your typical customer success role!
In this role, you will bring your experience and knowledge of product management to a product-focused customer success role
What we are looking for:
- Experience working at an early stage tech company (Seed to Series B) in B2B and/or SaaS
- 3 years experience or more in product management or similar roles
- Experience and comfort in client-facing situations
- Strong communicators who can champion the product vision, deliver a compelling demo, and explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Entrepreneurial and highly proactive mindset
- Self-driven people who take full ownership over product and customer needs
- Confidence and professionalism in front of clients
- Active listeners who distill customers’ thoughts and ask insightful questions
- Data-driven hypotheses and decision-making
- Intellectual curiosity and love for learning new things
What you will do:
- Engage with existing and potential customers to understand their current and future business needs
- Lead onboarding of new customers and renewal of existing customers
- Drafting documentation in support of client implementations, instructions/manuals, and product development
- Design and build workflows for customers using Voyagers low-code modeler
- Assist in the configuration of customer dashboards
- Work closely with Tech Lead, Designers and Product Manager to ensure customer needs and product suggestions are being fed into the roadmap
- Assist in the creation and execution of product vision
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative customer usage data to uncover product insights
Bonus if you have this:
- Experience in logistics and supply chain within the energy or commodity industry
- Experience in the maritime industry
- Experience with SQL
What we offer
- Competitive compensation in line with regional and market standards
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare plan or funds to cover health expenses if working outside of the USA
- A flexible work environment where you can blend in the office work with remote work as desired
- Annual leave, maternity leave, and paternity leave
- Bi-annual company-wide get together and regular team outings