Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Do you have a passion for examining sophisticated data and turning it into useful information and insights? Do you love finding the next big ‘aha’ insight which changes the way a business thinks about their customers? Would you like to drive real change with global impact at the world's hottest SaaS company? Atlassian is a fast-paced work environment and there are plentiful chances to create impact!
Atlassian’s mission of “Unleash the potential of every team” is the guiding light behind what we do. We have developed well-known products (Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc.), that fit in the fabric of teamwork across different types of teams, and the processes to help every team succeed. The commerce system at Atlassian processes millions of dollars every week. It is also the way customers buy and subscribe to new products, upgrade & manage their bills so it has a huge impact on the company’s revenue. We need you to help us understand how customers are navigating the system, where there are opportunities, and how changes we make are impacting buyer journeys.
We're growing quickly, so you'll need to help define, implement, and scale the systems and processes for sustainable growth. If you love finding patterns amidst chaos, making quick decisions, and getting your hands dirty in data, this could be a great fit!
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in analytics
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- Expertise on working with engineers to implement behavior tracking/analytics instrumentation
- A strong intuition for crafting raw data and analysis into well-written and persuasive content
- The ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
- Experience collaborating with senior management and translating insights into decisions and actions
- Comfort operating in ambiguous, constantly evolving environments
- Proficiency in at least one analytics & visualization tool such as Tableau, Looker, Mode, Plotly, etc.
- An ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and methods as needed
- Experience working in a financial organization and has understanding of payments process
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Experience working in a global environment with remote teams
- Experience in doing analysis for a Product based company.
- Experience with scripting and analysis languages (Python, R)
- Expertise using Git
- Deep knowledge of statistics and probability, especially in relation to experimentation
- An advanced degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, economics, mathematics, or computer science
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.