Sorry, this job was removed at 9:28 a.m. (CST) on Monday, August 31, 2020
As Senior Director, Product Management you’ll play a pivotal part in shaping the company’s product strategy. You’ll be the coach and advocate for a team of product managers, and guide the whole picture from strategy, planning, to supporting your team to craft and iterate on our offerings. You’ll be responsible for the products that will fuel our future growth, expanding our consumer reach and diversifying our business. You’ll coach the team to be more creative and bold in their product plans, build deep collaboration with design and engineering, and ship a lot of engaging, beautiful and personalized new product experiences.
It is imperative that you’re a motivated, innovative thinker with the ability to quickly grasp opportunities and apply exceptional product management skills to help the company capitalize on our mission to make buying, selling, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
What will keep you challenged?
- You will be responsible for making a meaningful impact on not only the future growth area of our business, but on the way people buy, sell and live in their homes
- You will drive the identification and assessment of future product expansion opportunities through in-house development, strategic partnerships or acquisitions
- You will be required to maintain alignment and coordinate product development efforts across multiple teams in multiple locations to ensure dependencies are dealt with inside as well as outside your product portfolio
- You will have to do all of the above in an extremely fast-paced environment, making hard decisions and trade-offs quickly while working with the team on iterating their way to innovative product solutions
- You will work with smart, curious and empathetic people that will constantly push you to be more strategic and ultimately, a better leader and professional
What will help you succeed?
- You have over ten years of relevant product management and leadership experience managing a suite of SaaS software products.
- Self-assured, finds it fun to take on a big ask (small bites at a time)
- User-centred in style, background in both consumer-facing apps and B2B products
- Blend of experience from workplaces large and small
- You’re a true people person who teams love to work with.
Grow and nurture a team to allow each person to uniquely shine
- You have a deep understanding of multi-product environments and associated platforms and technology.
- Some runs on the board in two-sided marketplaces would be an added bonus
- Soft skills aplenty - communication, friendly, approachable, open to ideas, generous giver and receiver of feedback
- Supportive of a highly-inclusive culture where everyone can belong
- Lovely set of cultivated-over-time views about how great products are made, and how to do that well together with engineering and design
- You’ve mastered the art of product management, having developed an excellent nose for value, customer understanding and technical abilities all the while building impactful products.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description