Senior Product Manager, Advertiser Solutions - Healthline at Red Ventures
Healthline Media (Healthline.com, MedicalNewsToday.com, PsychCentral.com, Greatist.com) is seeking a Senior Product Manager - Advertiser Solutions to join our new Health & Wellness team. This team is focused on connecting our 100M+ monthly visitors with advertisers in the Health & Wellness space through the development of an industry leading advertiser product suite that is unique to our brands and the needs of our users.
What You’ll Do
- Accelerate the growth of our fast growing Health & Wellness business by building innovative product capabilities that resonate with our scaled consumer base and meet the sophisticated needs of our global brand advertisers.
- Work alongside product marketing, editorial, design and engineering teams to grow our Health & Wellness advertising business while delivering a best in class consumer experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our audience and advertisers with both quantitative and qualitative data and evangelize those learnings within the organization
- Align stakeholders, set the product roadmap, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with business teams, engineers and/or independent contractors to ship high-quality experiences.
- Own and write product specifications and user stories.
- Collaborate on launch and go-to-market strategy.
- Foster a culture of testing, data-driven decision making, and accountability for metrics and results
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years product management experience, with at least 3 years leading consumer facing ad-supported products
- You understand the online advertising space and how it’s evolving - cookieless measurement, CTV, dynamic content optimization
- You grok (and rock) the process of research and testing to find product/market fit, and have the growth skillset to scale it
- You love conducting and applying qual and quant research
- You have great communication skills and are able to sell your position to all levels of stakeholders
- You believe building relationships across the org is critical to the success of your products
- Bonus: Experience with video products on both desktop and mobile settings.
- Bonus: Experience in the health and wellness space
A Red Ventures Brand:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].