Senior Product Manager- Analytics at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager, Analytics to join our Product Analytics team at Procore. In this role, you’ll influence the overall direction and success of Procore’s Analytics product line. You will lead cross-functional initiatives to identify and build data-driven solutions that continuously deliver customer value.
As a successful Senior Product Manager, Analytics you have a deep background in product management and the technical acumen to lead the analytics roadmap for Procore. You are comfortable collaborating with multiple stakeholders, and managing competing priorities. You have proven and demonstrable experience navigating the problem and solution space, uncovering customer needs and delivering the best technology solutions to meet and exceed them. If you have strong leadership skills and the ability to operate with minimum supervision—we’d love to hear from you.
This position has the opportunity to be based in our Carpinteria, CA headquarters or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Business and product strategy - Drive and communicate product vision and strategy for all Procore analytics solutions.
- Data-driven products - Identify patterns in datasets to inform new opportunities for analytic solutions.
- Data analysis - Effectively use qualitative and quantitative data appropriately to help inform the decision-making process.
- Accountable for objectives and opportunities - Work with cross-functional teams to understand and meet Procore Analytics primary objectives
- Represent customer context - Understand, communicate, and influence the key value proposition, target market, user jobs, and user journeys.
- Market trends - Seek out, and understand the innovations across the broader analytics community.
- Maximize value - Ensure potential value is realized through timely, incremental delivery
- Continuous view on the product - Maintain a high degree of visibility into ongoing opportunities while collaborating closely with customers and go-to-market teams
- Quality and performance - Consistently influence cross-functional teams with accountability for world-class performance and quality, balanced with value-added iterative delivery
- Data stewardship - Champion a data-driven culture to democratize data analytics across all Procore.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Product Management at a software company
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Product Management with a heavy emphasis on Analytics, and modern data platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related data analytics field is a strong plus
- History of delivering innovative products to market with a customer value-driven approach
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross-functional Engineering teams in an Agile software development environment
- Experience overseeing a product from idea to launch, including discovery, business opportunity assessment, driving Agile tasks from a Product Manager’s view, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate opportunity trade-offs for decisions through written and verbal channels
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating the ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- A great listener - Product Management is more about inquiring than advocating
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits:
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.