LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Due to Covid-19, we are 100% remote for the foreseeable future.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for establishing the vision, strategy and priorities to drive success for the application intelligence products inline with the company mission: To Simplify Technology Management for Humankind. The Senior Product Manager will bridge the technical and business world, delivering products and product enhancements that drive product value and create additional revenue for the business.
The Senior Product Manager will orchestrate a team-based approach guide and mentor other product managers in defining the product priorities, establishing well-defined, concentrated product initiatives based on a defined conceptual model rooted in market and problem command. The Senior Product manager will be working closely with Engineering and the wider cross functional team (particularly Sales, TechOps, and Marketing) for constant input and contribution to an iterative product management process that delivers the best quality product to the market.
To be successful the Senior Product Manager must be the expert on their product, understand how to analyze user needs, discover market problems and determine how LM products retain well-positioned, competitive strength in the market, understand how to measure the success of implemented features and functions
- Good understanding of entire LM product with ability to demo the product beyond area of ownership.
- Solid understanding to be SME and go-to person for your area of ownership.
- Maintain, update and communicate Roadmap company wide - drive transparency.
- Evaluate or Establish KPIs for your area of ownership.
- Formulate & own the vision for your area of ownership through competitive intelligence, key business drivers & building on industry knowledge.
- Communicate clearly and effectively on execution plan and its progress to all stakeholders involved.
- Drive cross functional teams without authority to meet committed goals on the roadmap.
- Evaluate and establish policies and procedures that help Product Team at LM become the best in class.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree required; MBA, CS or CE degrees preferred
- 5+ years product management experience at a software company- APM experience strongly preferred
- Detail oriented, strategic thinker who can see the big picture and distill it into prioritized, actionable tasks
- Demonstrated success delivering features, products, and/or improvements
- Expert level experience of agile development practices and their application in the real world
- Ability to articulate feature road maps and prioritization to internal and external customers