Senior Product Manager - B2B SaaS at Living Security
Living Security helps organizations protect their sensitive data by reducing their #1 cybersecurity risk, human error. WE BELIEVE in security for the sake of the person. Computers will always augment human judgment, not the other way around. WE CREATE intelligence-driven security learning content that trains users to identify and react to current and emerging threats. WE DELIVER a meaningful experience, grounded in behavioral science, that is easy to understand and hard to forget.
We are a fast growing, venture funded startup. While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE
Our dream candidate has the hunger to achieve something great. You'll join a startup experiencing rapid growth near the start of it all. You'll get as much out of the experience as you put into it. We want someone who will do whatever it takes - not just to help Living Security fix security awareness, but because you are in a hurry to have an impact.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated product manager who will help define the product strategy for our immersive training platform. Our platform teaches people how to be more secure through gamified learning and helps organizations to refine their training strategy through metrics and analytics. To do this you will collaborate closely with our behavioral design, content and engineering teams to create experiences people love AND are impactful in risk reduction. You will have the opportunity to lead varied product features covering web, analytics, mobile and augmented reality. For each feature, you will be responsible for the full life cycle from feature conception and design to engineering execution to launch and everything in between. The ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to learn quickly, take ownership, inspire designers and engineers, and deliver great product experiences to their users.
- Experience with Agile/Sprint methodology fundamentals
- Develop, prioritize and manage product backlogs in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Work with sales, SME’s, and client success to build and manage the roadmap
- User Acceptance Testing for both ERM and Platform
- Document feature releases and has experience with continuous delivery
- Works with UX to create feature mockups
- Manage communication of new features through client success to clients
- Manage software beta programs
- Demo product iterations to the larger team
- Write detailed feature acceptance criteria, and verify once deployed
- Socialize product changes
- Collect and prioritize customer issues and feedback
- Analyze customer usage data to improve future product decisions
- Work autonomously and independently without direct instructions from engineers and leadership
- 4+ years of product management experience; Relevant experience in product design, analytics, and B2B SaaS is a plus
- 2+ years of Jira experience and can create custom workflows as needed
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities and articulate decisions and tradeoffs
- A high level of curiosity and desire to solve problems
- EdTech experience is a bonus!