Senior Product Manager - Brand & Identity
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.We are seeking a Product Manager to help millions of everyday entrepreneurs build an effective brand online. This role coordinates products that help customers build, handle, and use their brand assets (photos, video, logo, fonts, colors, business info, etc.) across their website, social media profiles, email marketing, and more! This role will work with a team of engineers and designers. You will research, test, launch, and grow products that enable entrepreneurs to look outstanding online and have a flawless experience across GoDaddy’s products and services.
As PM for Brand & Identity, you will have end-to-end ownership of your products, ensuring that you get results, craft delightful experiences, and facilitate an exciting and fulfilling team culture
- Customer advocacy - using continuous user research and insights to represent the perspective of small businesses, consumers, and internal users.
- Product strategy and communication - define and articulate what “winning” looks like for your products, and optimally present your recommendations and provide updates.
- Prioritization and planning - prioritize what is most important to work on, both for upcoming sprints as well as for quarterly roadmap planning
- Agile development - lead an engineering team in forming and validating hypotheses, making iterative releases, and building a team culture that supports high performance, quality, and morale
- Measurement - instrument and analyze results, connecting everything from user event tracking and operational data to core business metrics
- Go-to-market planning - partner with product marketing and sales counterparts to develop launch strategies, training materials, and user feedback loops
- A minimum of 5-7 years of product management experience in multifaceted, fast-growing environments
- Customer centricity -- passion for starting with the customer and using great design to elegantly solve problems
- Track record of success -- experience building successful new products and user experiences in an agile product development environment
- Digital marketing expertise - understanding of digital media strategies and expertise in visual content
- Consumer product experience - experience launching and optimizing digital consumer products (including experience with conversion analysis and optimization, A/B testing) ideally with mobile-first applications
- Excellent communication and people skills -- work well with employees at all levels, including C-Level
- Highly analytical - Adept at using data and metrics to support recommendations and drive business insights and decisions; know how to identify, implement and analyze success metrics. Able to self-serve product data to understand how customers are using your products and whether a feature is successful or not
- Comfortable with ambiguity - define a clear path through a muddled mess of options
- Attention to detail - comfortable diving in and digging through all the details while not losing sight of the wider goal
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.