Senior Product Manager, Consumer Experience at Spruce
- Partnering with your design and engineering teammates to solve real user problems.
- Analyzing data, researching user behavior, digging into product analytics
- Running A/B tests and rolling out winning solutions.
- Working in an agile environment, with scrum practices & principles.
- Grooming backlog of stories against a clearly defined roadmap.
- Scoping new features, writing product specs / users stories and / or defining new product experiments to be run.
- Communicating product features, scope changes and new releases to all stakeholders.
- Working with internal stakeholders to get input on product features / requirements.
- Focusing on delivery of business outcomes (over development output).
- Being part of a team that delivers the hustle, embraces curiosity, and always puts people first.
- We are a startup! Your job will have lots of variety, no two days are the same!
What we're looking for
- Mobile Product Experience: Consumer-facing (B2C) apps, including Android & iOS native builds.
- Product Metrics: You consider strengths to be product analytics, especially using tools like Mixpanel & Google Analytics to help guide informed product decisions.
- Customer Research: You can design, execute, and analyze customer research to measure customer experience (both qualitative and quantitative).
- Analytical Product Skills: Solid understanding of A/B testing, product instrumentation and measurement.
- User-centered approach and recognition of good UX versus dark patterns.
- Experience with consumer Marketplaces.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and skilled in helping teams navigate tough trade-offs, even with imperfect information.
- Someone excited by the prospect of taking on both small optimization improvements and bigger features (including new product or service line launches).
- Belief that great products are made in partnership with engineering and design.
- Consumer product passion (ideally 5+ years experience), giving you some strong ideas (loosely held), ready to hit the ground running.
- Soft skills set including communication, friendly, approachable, open to ideas, generous giver and receiver of feedback.
- Desire to be part of and help create a highly-inclusive culture where everyone’s input is valued - while maintaining the ability to manage the hard conversations and saying ‘No’ when needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product management (B2C product)
- Experience in Consumer marketplaces (or similar B2C products)
- Experience with mobile app products
- Experience with end to end product delivery (scoping to launch), feature delivery and tradeoffs in product
- Experience contributing to roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product