Senior Product Manager - Consumer Experiences at Bright Health
- Define and drive product vision and strategy in alignment with the Bright Health Product Strategy within the Experiences Product Division.
- Manage teams to drive the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to
- launch and post-launch optimization.
- Drive alignment on our product strategy across many business stakeholders.
- Create detailed roadmaps, prioritize relentlessly, and communicate trade-offs internally.
- Work closely with engineering to represent the voice of key stakeholders during the design/development process.
- Document and disseminate both internal documentation as well as business-facing and business-appropriate reference materials that reflect the detailed configuration of Bright Health products.
- Identify and fix process gaps around execution, roll-out, and ongoing support of software projects.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field required or nine (9) plus years of professional experience.
- Five (5) or more years of healthcare technology industry or strategy consulting firm experience.
- Experience coordinating multiple cross-functional teams and initiatives, ideally through an Agile framework.
- Demonstrated leadership in product definition and implementation.
- Experience with complex healthcare systems is preferred.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
- Strong project management skills and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong understanding of typical software development processes; working knowledge of agile software development methodology
- Demonstrate superb decision-making skills by engaging experts while determining alternatives and quickly synthesize information, derive insights, and devise solutions
- Excellent team-player with the ability to consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others; ability to maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
- Start-up mentality and comfortable innovating at a fast pace
- Understanding of the conceptual, strategic and technical aspects of an issue. Capable of grasping these concepts quickly and translating the impacts to the client.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time