Senior Product Manager, Core Product - Lantern at Red Ventures
Lantern helps career switchers navigate their journeys with its robust career discovery tools and education marketplace. We are seeking a Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for working with product vertical leadership to develop a best-in-class consumer platform, including personalized experiences and user engagement initiatives in order to drive business success. The Senior Product Manager must be highly strategic and thrive in a startup-like environment. This role reports to Lantern’s head of product.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and drive the roadmap and user experiences in the areas of career matching, career exploration, educational program search, and other areas of the app
- Collaborate with UXR to understand our users and ensure we are delivering true value
- Collect requirements, write expressive and complete user stories, and communicate a plan of action with tracked KPIs and key dates to stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams across the company (including engineering, UX and design, analytics, and product marketing) to drive towards the optimal product experience
- Use market and competitive analysis, business goals, and technology capabilities to assess new opportunities
- Field qualitative & quantitative feedback about where users hit friction points within the product experience and develop new ideas and tests to reduce friction
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of product management experience in consumer-focused web and/or mobile applications with a solid understanding of key principles of a world-class product organization
- BS in business, computer science, information technology or related engineering field preferred, but not required
- MBA preferred, but not required
- Experience in managing multiple projects, with competing resources and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven quantitative, statistical and analytical, and technical skills with the ability to use insights to make data-driven decisions
- Strong track record of setting and achieving goals of increasing complexity
- Superior communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work collaboratively but also autonomously when needed
- Creative problem solver
- Must have a strong sense of entrepreneurial spirit and ownership of projects, startup experience preferred
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]