"Customer Success and Agent Empowerment through Great Software"
The Customer Support Technology organization partners with Atlassian's Customer Success and Support teams to build intelligent self-service support systems, analytics, and smart tools to ensure that Atlassian's customer care capabilities are streamlined for external customers and efficient for internal users.
We are seeking a strategic and innovative Senior Product Manager to define the roadmap and drive improvements and optimization of our customer support platform. You'll be responsible for gathering requirements from our internal stakeholders, benchmarking with peer companies for advancements in I2R capabilities, research industry trends to understand what customers expect from elite technical support and develop recommendations to inform existing business process improvements and long term business strategies.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 7+ years of product management and business analysis experience in crafting and deploying customer care and technical support platforms (Custom or SaaS)
- Proficiency with end to end product delivery, roadmap definition, feature delivery and tradeoffs for your product.
- Ability to define requirements, success metrics and associated use cases, reimagining customer support experiences and identifying customer and/or user problems.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and operational skills to evolve the product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills adjusted for different audiences, from engineers to executives.
- Effective listening skills to discern impactful technical requirements from business planning sessions.
- An ability to mediate and make pragmatic compromises especially in light of multiple partners competing for resources in order to meet their business timelines
- Attention to detail: successful history of closing loops and delighting customers
- Have a clear understanding of business and development process (Agile preferably)
- Proven ability to design and deliver a successful Customer Support (or equivalent) platform and experience roadmap
- Experience with customer usability (UX & UI) and hypothesis driven experimentation
- High energy, results-oriented self-starter with a positive mentality and with a "can do" attitude. Must be persistent, ambitious, curious and creative with a track record of focusing on high impact and pivotal initiatives through to execution without direct authority
- Strong technical skills, technical degree or background
- History leading and redefining customer service and support platforms delivering on I2R capabilities
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and the rest of the Atlassian product suite
We'd be super excited, if you have:
More about our team
We are a growing team of engineers, product managers, and designers of all levels of experience. We are, above all else, driven innovators. As standard for Atlassian, we offer innovation time to solve problems that matter the most to you. We count the reigning ping-pong champion among our numbers.
This team is directly involved in multiple initiatives to change the way Atlassian does business. We have the exciting opportunity to be part of redefining the company and invite you to join us on our journey.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .