Senior Product Manager - Developer Portal at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Senior Product Manager to play an integral role in creating a world-class experience for third parties building a business within the Procore Ecosystem. In this role, you will define and own the Procore Developer Portal, which is critical to the success of the ecosystem.
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This position will report to the Director, Product Management, and has the opportunity to work remotely from a U.S. location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and own the roadmap for the Procore Developer Portal, developers.procore.com
- Design a Developer Program that helps developers build native mobile and desktop Procore integrations quickly and easily
- Collaborate with Legal, Partnerships, Marketing, Customer Success, and Technical Services to understand respective needs and requirements to inform the roadmap
- Work closely with the Marketplace team to provide a streamlined developer and customer experience for 3rd party integrations
- Partner closely with Engineering and UX Design to continuously enhance the developer experience
- Define success metrics and prioritize key initiatives to drive developer engagement and growth
- Create and run A/B testing programs to optimize the developer experience
- Represent the company to engage with the public developer community, participate in tech talks and conferences to highlight our Ecosystem and developer platform
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of product management experience, including 2+ years managing developer-facing products
- Computer Science degree or equivalent foundational software development experience
- Previous experience successfully launching developer-facing products in international markets preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fluid, dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of current developer needs and opportunities necessary to build a delightful onboarding and app-development experience
- Passion and curiosity to seek a deep understanding of end-user problems as well as competitive and market trends in the industry
- Strategic, analytical thinker with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Exceptional collaboration, partnership, and influencing skills
- Strong prioritization skills of competing needs and tradeoffs to articulate a clear rationale to affected stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication to clearly distill substance and convey complex points concisely
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.