OJO envisions a world where everyone has what they need to own a home. We know that homeownership is one of life’s most complex decisions and access to trusted advice and expertise can be the difference-maker. Through the fusion of machine intelligence and human expertise, we meet people wherever they are in their home journey to provide deeply personalized guidance and support.
Our intuitive technology learns each individual’s needs and preferences to provide a tailored experience whether they’re buying, selling, or managing their home as an asset. We then help them to move forward when the time’s right — with support, knowledge, and confidence.
From our network of top-rated agents we’ll match homebuyers and sellers with the expert who can best support their specific journey. We introduce agents and loan officers to consumers at just the right time, and underpin the connection with tools and insights to ensure a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’ll help create the experiences that help level the playing field in real estate, so that all people — regardless of race, class, or gender — can experience the gateway to wealth and the security that home provides.
About the OJO Product Team
The OJO Product Team is a collection of unique skills, passions and superpowers that together make us one of the most unique teams in Real Estate. We highly value curiosity, risk-taking, measurement, analytics, innovative thinking, and above all, a maniacal focus on our customers. Product Managers at OJO work fluidly across all internal teams, partner externally and are seen as the “go-to” for leadership on our critical business priorities. Each of us possess an owner's mindset: as a member of our team you’ll be challenged and apply many different types of opportunity and problem-solving at enormous scale.
What you'll do:
- Financial Readiness is one of the most important milestones in the real estate journey. As a member of this growing team you’ll have the opportunity to shape the strategy and deliver experiences that ensure consumers receive the maximum value, unique to their situation, better guaranteeing a successful transaction.
- Develop the product vision and strategy for financial readiness products that empower providers and OJO to deliver a complete end-to-end guided experience for consumers.
- Successfully manage the tradeoffs of working towards long-term value with rapid learnings from MVP product/operational experiments.
- Role model end-to-end leadership by taking accountability for the successful delivery of your products across all contributing factors ex: product design, engineering, operations, product marketing, research, etc.
- Develop value-driven workflows, opportunities, success criteria, to deliver technology that creates ‘unfair advantages’ for consumerprovider touchpoints built on the OJO platform.
- Create and maintain a complex roadmap inclusive of multiple value recipients; successfully navigate short and long-term tradeoffs to create momentum and a cadence of high-quality outcome delivery, implementation & adoption.
- Define and own KPIs and quantitative measures of product success that are understandable both by stakeholders at varying organizational levels (ex: independent contributor to senior executive)
- Demonstrate an inclusive approach to your craft: bring everyone along with you, learn from their input, accept challenges, iterate, deliver together.
- Inspire excitement across the organization with ambitious goals that are well understood and easily socialized.
- Lead with empathy; OJO creates change in industries with long-standing norms and routines.
What we need from you:
- 5+ years Product Management experience.
- Experience building consumer-facing products with data & feedback loops
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders, comfortable guiding internal & external senior executives.
- Intellectual curiosity; unafraid to ask questions and able to answer the questions we haven’t answered yet.
- Comfort in leading through ambiguity; ability to set long-term outcomes and manage through iterations and decisions to achieve them.
- Strong detail orientation
- Experience collaborating with multiple engineering teams concurrently to define and execute the product roadmap.
- Ability to think outside the box and create growth, innovation, and improvements.
Nice to Haves
- Real estate experience
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
With offices all over the world, our award-winning work environments blend meaningful impact and employee satisfaction. We have offices in Austin, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; San Mateo, California; Chicago, Illinois; Toronto, Ontario; and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia.
OJO has received multiple workplace awards, including Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology, Inc. Best Workplaces, and Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Every person at OJO has a significant impact on our evolving product, team, and culture, which is why we hire the best technical, creative, and operational minds.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home through September 2021, and will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.