Senior Product Manager, Integrated Knowledge Experience
Ever have a question when visiting a consumer website, that you know has been answered before? Why do you have to leave what you are doing, click-through to a help center that seems to know nothing about you or what you were doing, attempt to find an answer, and then start all over again? Frustrating, isn't it?
As Principal PM for the Integrated Knowledge Experience, you will lead your team in developing an intelligent, in-product knowledge and education framework that will be deployed globally. The new experience will bring personalized and localized product knowledge TO the customer -- delivered in-context, across multiple channels, including web, mobile, email, chat/bot, voice, etc. The knowledge experience will get smarter with each use, anticipating and dynamically surfacing the most relevant content, just-in-time. The experience will also feature a personalized and context-aware Knowledge and Education Center that facilitates speedy problem resolution and skill-building.
Finally, you will implement a framework for continuous improvement of our customer experience through learning loops that feedback Knowledge Center insights to our product and development teams. This could be your dream job!
What you’ll do:
- Establish and lead the Integrated Knowledge Experience team, including participation in planning sessions, product reviews, and discovery summits.
- Partner with product, design, content, customer experience, product marketing and engineering teams to build and execute on a shared vision, strategy and roadmap for multi-channel customer help and education.
- Collaborate with Expedia Group to explore opportunities for leverage and/or partnership in development of a multi-channel help experience.Own the entire product life cycle – concept to design to creating detailed requirements and working with Engineering to execute on product delivery.
- Collaborate with product teams to instrument our user experience and develop learning loops to create a "living" help experience that gets smarter every single day.
- Conduct competitive analysis and industry research to identify gaps and opportunities that will help us more cost-effectively drive customer success.
- Evangelize and practice the test and learn methodology to quickly and efficiently identify and evaluate ideas that will inform the roadmap.
- Collaborate with the business intelligence team to define, track and report on relevant metrics.
Who You Are:
- 7+ years product management experience supporting a global product in a consumer marketplace.
- 2+ years experience with in-product help and education technology/experience (e.g. Pendo, Smart FAQs, Ask & Answer, bots) environment.
- Experience with globally deployed and localized enterprise content management systems.
- Experience implementing data science to create programmatic learning loops to pin point specific areas of improvement in the customer experience.
- Ability to lead cross-functional initiatives and drive collaborative decisions.
- Experience with online travel and/or consumer marketplaces preferred.
- BS or BA in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Willing to travel up to 20% internationally.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.