Are you passionate about creating products that people love? RetailMeNot is a top savings destination trusted by millions. We’re looking to reinvent how our customers deliver great customer experiences that reshape how people save, shop and find products and retailers they love.
We’re out to build a premier product team. As Senior Product Manager for Machine Learning Services—you will be accountable for defining our machine learning capabilities and collaborating with partner teams to bring to life new experiences. We work closely with Data Science, UX and Engineering to identify new opportunities and guide products from conception to launch by demonstrating customer empathy and collaboration with a highly iterative cross-discipline team.
This role is based in Austin, TX. Relocation assistance is available.
Who You Are
- You have served as Product lead on complex services
- You have gotten into the details by directly training your own machine learning models
- You love the breadth and customer impact that comes from leading a product
- Team members seek you out for your perspective
- You are excited by new opportunities
- You “solve for x” in collaboration with UX, engineering, data science and operations
- You work with leadership to set and achieve ambitious goals
- You are reflective with a strong bias for learning by doing
This role is perfect for you because you will…
- Develop solutions for a passionate customer base
- Have the opportunity for major impact in a new market
- Collaborate closely with team members across disciplines
- Ideate and define new product capabilities
You’ve got this because you have...
- 8 years of experience working in Product Management or related software development disciplines
- Deep customer passion
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with optimization and experimentation—A/B/n testing
- Demonstrated ability to build and strengthen teams—you love teamwork and you find helping others rewarding
- Enthusiasm for learning and improving yourself—especially as it pertains to your career in technology
- Flexibility to adapt and learn on the job
- Creative and an Innovator
- Committed and versatile learner
What You'll Do
- Embed with Engineering team to help figure out the best technical implementation methods to fit the business and customer needs.
- Understand customer needs and identify the define the product vision and strategy.
- Launch and develop new products on a regular basis.
- Design and drive the overall vision and product strategy to a coherent whole.
- Lead internal partnerships to optimize growth.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of creative and talented people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We believe in recognizing you for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.