Senior Product Manager, Mobile App Experiences at Realtor.com (Austin, TX or Remote)
Who We Are
Realtor.com is your one stop shop for homebuyers, renters, sellers, and dreamers, with comprehensive for-sale listings, insightful information, valuable tools and professional expertise. We’re excited and hungry to make a difference to the millions of people in the US who buy a home each year. Our aspiration starts with treating our consumers as our focal point - we believe that delivering on experiences that truly help people through this seemingly difficult life event will lead us to continued and greater success as a company.
About the Role/ What you will do
We’re doubling and tripling down on our mobile app experiences. They are key to realizing our vision for the personalized and collaborative tools that really help someone achieve their goals of buying, renting, and selling.
You’ll be responsible for all the parts of the mobile app experience that uniquely bring the app to life, and that fully realize the potential of the devices and their OSes. Such areas include: overall navigation, first-time user experience, notifications, sharing, design system, web to app integration, geo-aware functionality; as well as having a core role in overall app quality, deployment and release. You’ll be key in bringing all the functionality together in a way that makes it sing on the iOS and Android apps, and looking at how to bring new OS features to life in the experiences we create.
What you will bring… (must haves and nice to haves)
- 8 years in a Product Management role within a software technology company
- Experience leading cross functional mobile app teams, ideally at scale where the app has many contributing teams
- Work in tight, nimble partnership with your design and engineering teammates, sharing the sweat and joy of building stuff together
- Be celebrated for working with openness, trust, being humble, and being all about helping your team do great work
- Help embed a creative, mission-oriented and bold product culture, where we try new things, learn and are curious and open-minded with how to reach each goal
- Become the subject matter expert in your area, building relationships with key stakeholders, and knowing how your products interact with adjacent products
- Embrace ambiguity and help your team through it, fostering safety when we make a bad choice before figuring out what to try next
At Realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.