Senior Product Manager - Mobile App at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We’ve adapted our hiring process in response to COVID-19. To learn more about what GoDaddy is doing differently click here.At GoDaddy, we are heavily investing in bringing outstanding mobile solutions to our customers. We are passionate about mobile apps and are a results oriented team that put customer needs at the core of our experiences. The Senior Product Manager - Mobile App role is an opportunity for an ambitious product manager, who will be a core PM member with affordance to broad responsibilities in order to help take our GoDaddy Mobile app for iOS and Android to the next level. The right candidate for this role loves all things mobile, has a keen sense of customer focus and has proven track record to execute beautiful and visually appealing, high quality, simple-to-use app or web products that customers love.Responsibilities:
Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new app experiences in support of larger customer objectives
- Identify key customer problems using data, customer feedback and competitive research to address and define product features, ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the business, design, and engineering teams to deliver impactful end-to-end experiences.
- Identify dependencies and relative priority with cross functional teams for successful development and implementation of the requirements.
- Work on an Agile development team to lead day to day sprint activities, coordinate execution and development activity with engineering and design to ensure feature objectives are maintained as well as track progress of in-flight projects
- Drive customer feedback loops by monitoring, analyzing feedback from customers via app store and play store and more and responding accordingly. Translate said feedback and bugs into requirements detailed in jira.
- Coordinate new and changed functionality with product marketing and go to market teams to ensure seamless rollout and communication of new capabilities.
- Supervise critical metrics to understand the impact of new features launched and conduct root cause analysis on KPI Performance.
- Support PM lead in prioritizing feature opportunities in a roadmap that is aligned with GoDaddy app goals in relation with Org level business goals.
- Ideally 5+ years of experience developing and launching mobile apps in a fast paced environment
- Proven success in building new products and user experiences for mobile app in an agile product development environment
- Mobile geek that lives and breathes mobile apps and is current on the latest user and platform trends.
- Passion for understanding customer needs and using great design to elegantly solve problems.
- Experience with user and market research, and be able to champion customer and user needs to the rest of the organization.
- Proficient in Agile development methodologies and has served in the Product Owner role in Agile teams.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills. Experience in writing blog posts, customer facing communications a plus.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in order to define a clear path through a muddled mess of options.
- Self-starter and results-oriented, able to work under minimal mentorship.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a complex, and fast paced environment in order to achieve key business goals and execute a plan with constrained resources.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply. On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.