Q2 is seeking a Senior Product Manager – Mobile that is focused on supporting our regional and community bank and credit union customers with world-class financial experiences. This role will be responsible specifically for developing and managing the roadmap and strategic planning of our Mobile Digital Banking product.
If you are the right fit for this position, you live and breathe building excellent mobile experiences. You approach business opportunities with an unwavering sense of optimism and are passionate about great products. You have a point of view about what makes great mobile products and can translate that into requirements that deliver solutions to market problems that you identify. You understand how to derive and deliver value from a mobile product as a platform extension. Opportunities requiring broad thinking, including design, financial analysis, workflows, and data analytics are familiar to you and demonstrated success is your norm. You wake up each morning with a passion to solve problems through testing and research, market data, design, and customer feedback and believe that building value is critical to job satisfaction. You are likely an accomplished technologist with a high capacity for building new digital software and solutions. You possess deep experience in mobile excellence, mobile trends, iOS and Android best practices, driving requirements, and the development of systems to be used by a variety of people. In addition, you take a client-centric approach to product management and have demonstrated results -driving rapid modifications and initial concepts to new and existing products. Although you will work in the Product Group, you will continually work with, build, and influence cross-departmental workgroups with your outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Discover valuable problems in the market that Q2 can solve with a mobile banking experience
- Validate potential solutions to those valuable problems with the market
- Identify both end-user and the financial institution needs to spot opportunities to build features that improve engagement, retention, and delight.
- Fully research, scope, and develop strategies for new and existing products/features for Q2, focused on high quality and aggressive adoption among our customer base
- Define new product specifications and communicate release features on an ongoing basis
- Provide industry research and expertise to be utilized in product business cases
- Act as the primary liaison for your products between multiple departments, including design, development, sales, marketing, and implementations, and support
- Work in a leadership role to champion end-user experience related to Mobile products across all other product teams
- Actively seek to integrate human interaction best practices and best in class front end design into each feature you build
- Work with Product Owners to ensure all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Work with Product Owners to deliver product acceptance testing protocol for the development organization you work with to ensure the highest quality and customer experience
- Work with the Release Management team to develop and deliver release documentation and training materials for internal groups on key functional aspects of products under your ownership
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- B.S. or B.A in Business, Marketing, Psychology, Engineering, Communications or related field
- Demonstrable previous experience in software product management
- Minimum 8-12 years in product management, financial services or e-commerce is preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork, organization, and problem resolution skills
- Excel and data analysis skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to deliver results with minimal assistance is a must