Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula is looking to bring on an experienced Senior/Principal/Staff Product Manager to join our Cloud team to own and drive the delivery of our cloud offering. This includes all aspects of onboarding, billing, security and compliance, and fulfilling our SLAs. You will be responsible for ensuring features meet the expectations of customers, while maintaining our position as differentiated leaders in the Feature Store and Big Data space. You will work with data engineers and data scientists to understand their needs and will be actively involved in innovating on their workflows from data access to decisioning. We are looking for someone who is passionate about inventing the future, obsessed with driving the best user experiences, and loves uncovering the stories behind our user and product data.
- Own the delivery of Molecula’s cloud offering including setting and achieving aggressive goals while building a reliable, scalable, competitive, and differentiated cloud offering
- Own, manage, refine, and prioritize the product backlog and roadmap for the Cloud team
- Act as a leader to the cloud team and use your expertise from previous SaaS successes to influence the success of Molecula Cloud
- Act as a thought leader within the company and support go-to-market teams in the curation and writing of content that helps our customers, and customer-facing teams, make the most of our product and the features that we build
- Keep various stakeholders across the business updated, engaged, and excited about the work our teams are doing and what we’re enabling for our customers
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years building and launching enterprise SaaS and cloud native products, ideally in infrastructure, big data and analytics, or machine learning
- Preferred Qualifications
- A technical background, preferably in databases, infrastructure, developer products and tools, or other data products
- Proficient knowledge in data infrastructure technologies
- Familiarity with Open Source go-to-market strategies and projects, specifically Pilosa
- Leader and self-starter who wants to play a critical role in scaling Molecula, both the company and the product
- A catalyst who makes every conversation turn into action and leaves no decision left hanging
- Have an instinct for prioritization and the ability to articulate the why behind priority
- Experience with source code repositories and ticket tracking systems like Github and JIRA
- Excellent listener and always has more questions to ask
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to distill technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative environment
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.