We are seeking an innovative Senior Product Manager to build life-changing products for RetailMeNot headquarters in beautiful, downtown Austin. We are the top savings destination in the U.S. and are embarking on an ambitious vision to redefine savings for the digital age.
Have you taken existing complex products, reimagined them, and delivered a product where finding value is easily discoverable? Do you thrive in the push and pull within a team to create a phenomenal product? Constantly wondering how you make your product better and always looking to provide more value to your customers? Well, this opportunity will excite you.
In this role, you will be at the center of a cross functional team of Engineers, Designers, Data Analysts, Operators, Salespeople, Marketers and other Product Managers. You have a rare blend of technical and business savvy; a big-picture vision, and the initiative to make that vision a reality. Interest more than piqued? Then hurry up and apply!
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4-6 years of product management experience at fast-paced, high-scale consumer tech companies
- Experience in bringing a new design to an existing product, think way beyond re-skinning
- Strong analytical ability, and experience making decisions based on data
- Shown ability to not only lead cross functional teams, but thrive in that team environment
- Live and breathe Agile
- Solid understanding of web and app technologies, former engineer is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence - effectively communicates with engineers, designers, C suite, and everyone else
- Creative and an innovator
- Committed and versatile learner
What You'll Do
- You'll deliver a new experience for our flagship product that facilitates the ease in discoverability of the different ways to save
- You'll work with Product Leaders to set, socialize and execute on quarterly goals - you be responsible for your critical metrics
- You'll develop a deep understanding and compassion for our customers, both consumers and retail/brand partners and use this knowledge to identify and act on opportunities for innovation
- You'll be responsible for the product roadmap and lead a cross-functional team to execute it
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.