Senior Product Manager, Partner Acquisition & Onboarding
Are you an experienced product manager who is passionate about building great products? Want to work on the front lines of the sharing economy and compete to improve traveler and partner experiences in private accommodations?
What you’ll do:
As the Senior Product Manager for Partner Acquisition you’ll discover, develop, and optimize products to inspire homeowners and property managers to join HomeAway’s vibrant marketplace. You’ll become our leading authority on partner acquisition and a critical component to our continued growth and success.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and socialize a long term strategy to engage partner prospects, educate them on HomeAway’s unique value proposition, and convert them into new partners.
- Define and execute a product roadmap to support the strategy.
- Iterate with design, marketing, and partner success (sales) to understand prospect experiences, identify unmet needs, and craft new products and features to address them.
- Work with the engineering team with an agile mindset and process to define, elaborate, and implement user stories.
- Track and monitor acquisition metrics, run product experiments, and optimize for new partner conversion.
- Collaborate with data science to develop learning algorithms to help marketing attract better prospects to our site.
Who You Are:
TO SUCCEED, YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Growth mindset. You possess a willingness to entertain new ideas that may conflict with your existing thinking and an ability to both learn and adapt from outcomes and feedback.
- Experience. Five (5) years of technical experience in a consumer-facing environment. Proven ability to balance qualitative and quantitative data, formulate hypotheses, execute A/B tests, and optimize business metrics based on learnings.
- Scientific approach. Ability to balance qualitative and quantitative observations, formulate and test hypotheses, and iterate based on what you learn.
- Agile mindset. Experience working in an agile engineering organization and demonstrated ability to craft and revise plans and deliverables based on outcomes.
- Customer focus. Ability to balance business, technology, and design priorities while retaining focus on the customer experience.
- Initiative. Ability to lead large, complex global projects in a dynamic environment. Cross functional experience working with design, engineering, sales, and operations teams.
- Strategic understanding. Have a macro (competition, business) and micro (engineering, operational) understanding of product strategy and prioritize features that deliver the fastest business outcome.
- Product mindset. Demonstrated experience in adopting product management standard methodologies, standards and policies, a ‘whole product’ mindset to product management. A realization that a product is successful when it drives business results, and not just engineering deliverables.
- Willing to travel 10-15% domestically and internationally
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.