Senior Product Manager, Platform
As a Senior Product Manager, you’re the product leader, defining a strategy in line with overall business goals and working with the rest of the Product and Development teams to execute against the roadmap. You’ll own all aspects of your portfolio, from strategy and features to user experience and operational excellence. You’ll define customer (internal and external) focused feature sets: identifying bold bets, diving deep into service metrics, and being the overall business owner of the product.
You’ll be on Procore’s Foundational Services tribe, which builds our SaaS platform’s core layer of capabilities and services. This tribe accelerates our ability to deliver world-class products to our customers across the globe in a secure, agile, and scalable way.
As a successful Senior Product Manager, you thrive in a constantly evolving, analytical, and fast-paced environment, and are comfortable interacting with highly technical cross-functional teams. You have excellent analytical capabilities and are comfortable diving deep into data and technology to surface up insights to formulate the business case. You have proven experience in understanding customer needs and delivering the best technology solutions to address those needs.
What you’ll do:
- Build and communicate product roadmap
- Prioritize which products and features your team will build
- Collaborate with Engineering and QA to ship your product
- Monitor, measure, and course correct as dictated by impact analysis and metrics
- Lead speaking engagements at industry events, trade shows, and internal Procore events
- Up to 20% travel may be required
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, preferably with SaaS/ Cloud business experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven success in delivering technology products and services in a high growth environment
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well while driving clarity, alignment, and execution across cross-functional teams
- Strong communication in both written and verbal forms
- Entrepreneurial and tenacious, with strong bias for action in delivering results
- 3+ years of SaaS experience
- 5+ years of experience in building multi-tenant/ cloud-based products and services - infrastructure, compute, storage, networking, and/or security
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Demonstrated record of co-developing business strategy with senior leadership
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.