Senior Product Manager, Player Experience at Unity Technologies
At Unity, we are passionate about gaming, and we love that we provide professional and indie creators with the leading platform to bring their ideas to life! Monthly, billions of gamers around the world discover incredible games that are Made with Unity, contributing to the success of developers and the delight of game players. We want to go one step further. We believe that the world is a better place with more creators in it and we see that game players themselves are becoming the creators of the future!
We are embarking on a mission to provide players with creative products and to also enhance the discovery of games. Join this new team as we explore the possibilities and shape the future of creativity and content discovery.
As a Senior Product Manager, Player Experience, you will work across Unity to create the best experience for gamers who want to discover games, play games, and engage with the community. You will drive growth by influencing the strategic direction of this business, put in place roadmaps and plans that deliver value to developers across the Unity ecosystem, as well as build and execute GTM plans.What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the vision and execution of our player experience
- Collaborate with organizational stakeholders and development teams to define and prioritize the product vision and roadmap
- Capture product design insights through customer research, market-parity benchmarking, and understanding of current market opportunities
- Provide the larger team with insightful user stories, use cases, and market data
- Continuously supervise the health of your product and think strategically about adapting to market changes while identifying potential risks and opportunities.
- Plan our launch and define success criteria. Be bold in adjusting our execution based on what the data tells us
- Proven experience optimally managing a product or feature throughout its lifecycle through launch and beyond
- Outstanding presentation and communications skills with an understanding of partner management
- Ability to facilitate data driven decision making
- Ability to establish relationships with other teams across Unity to enable working on shared product goals
- Ability to think critically about product strategy, positioning and customer value
- Experience working with sophisticated projects that span multiple teams or people
- Passion for game developers and their creations
- Experience in mobile tech, mobile advertising or user acquisition a plus
- B2C experience
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.