Senior Product Manager, Social Customer Care Solution
Spredfast is seeking technically savvy Product Management talent to lead and help us continue to grow our Care social customer service solution. The role will work closely with our customers, internal stakeholders, and design & engineering leadership to drive the evolution of the Spredfast Care solution. The ideal candidate is someone with a strong background in CRM or social customer care technologies and deep passion for building innovative products.
- Leverage your experience to drive the future of our Care solution.
- Be an expert in social customer care and social data working with our customers and the market to understand and report on business outcomes.
- Partner with engineering to ensure APIs for our Care solution are accessible to our Partner Solutions and Services teams
- Definition and prioritization of the Care Roadmap.
This is a critical role within our Product Management Team. Spredfast has a start-up mentality, will take smart risks, adapt, iterate quickly, and solve important problems. We are looking for someone who is passionate about using data to answer business questions. Our customers are some of the biggest brands in the world making business decisions based on the insights we provide.
- 5 – 7 years of product management experience within a SaaS or startup technology environment.
- Demonstrable experience of building product and going to market.
- Familiarization with the Social landscape.
- Experience working within CRM and / or customer care space, with deep know-how of both the technical and business aspects of solutions.
- Technically adept - comfortable with APIs, data modeling discussions and trade-offs.
- Deep collaborative mindset – keen ability to work with your Engineering and Design partners to solve problems.
- Proficiency working in an agile environment.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions without succumbing to “analysis paralysis”.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline is a plus, however we are more interested in your product management journey.
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.