Senior Product Manager - Websites
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Passionate about serving small businesses and everyday entrepreneurs? Looking to positively impact local communities, but at a global tech scale? At GoDaddy, you have the opportunity to do just that. Through our powerful platform and expert services, we are dedicated to being the go-to partner for helping small businesses succeed.
A key part of running a successful small business is an effective online presence, which starts with a professional website. But, small business owners are busy - wearing many hats at once and burning the candle at both ends to make their dream a reality. As a result, many entrepreneurs would prefer to have an expert to build and maintain their site for them, but they aren’t able to pay thousands of dollars to do it.
That’s where you come in.
As Senior Product Manager for “Do-It-For-You” Websites, you will lead the effort to bring professional, authentic, and high performing websites to the masses, leveraging our unique combination of world class software, operational excellence, and a nationwide network of professional photographers.
In this role, you will be responsible for charting the course for a new generation of low-cost professional website products and services that deliver measurable business results for small business owners and save them time in the process. This role requires deep empathy for small businesses, consumers, and internal operations teams alike as well as a high capacity for cross-functional collaboration.
Leading a team of engineers and designers, you will research, test, launch, and grow products that enable small businesses to look great online and achieve their business goals. You will have end-to-end ownership of your products, ensuring that you get results, craft delightful experiences, and facilitate an exciting and fulfilling team culture.
- Customer advocacy - using continuous user research and insights to represent the perspective of small businesses, consumers, and internal users
- Product strategy and communication - define and articulate what “winning” looks like for your products, and effectively present your recommendations and provide updates.
- Prioritization and planning - prioritize what is most important to work on, both for upcoming sprints as well as for quarterly roadmap planning
- Agile development - lead an engineering team in forming and validating hypotheses, making iterative releases, and building a team culture that supports high performance, quality, and morale
- Measurement - instrument and analyze results, connecting everything from user event tracking and operational data to core business metrics
- Go-to-market planning - partner with product marketing and sales counterparts to develop launch strategies, training materials, and user feedback loops
- Cross-functional collaboration - form empathetic and high functioning partnerships with content, creative operations, and other teams to creatively solve problems
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, and a minimum of 5-7 years of product management experience in a dynamic, growth environment
- Customer centricity -- passion for great design and truly delighting users
- Digital marketing expertise - understanding of digital media strategies and execution with cross-channel campaign experience
- Consumer product knowledge - experience in managing digital consumer products including conversion analysis and optimization in mobile-first and visual-centric applications
- Track record of success -- experience building successful new products and user experiences in an agile product development environment
- Self-motivated, driven, individually accountable, passionate about business results who can completely lead the delivery of high value initiatives
- Split testing knowledge and experience - past A/B testing experience is key
- Analytical thinking - knowing when/how data is important, quick and articulate in communication. Ability to break complex directions into smaller steps, decisions, and tests
- Can manage ambiguity - define a clear path through a muddled mess of options
- Attention to detail - comfortable diving in and digging through all the details while not losing sight of the wider goal.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.