Senior Product Manager at ShipStation
At ShipStation, you will get the chance to work on products that help tens of thousands of loyal eCommerce sellers run their business smoothly and efficiently! This means that each time we deploy your awesome product work, it will make a whole lot of difference in the lives of real world eCommerce business owners across the world.
As a Senior Product Manager for ShipStation, you will drive product initiatives from inception to execution, reporting directly to the CTO. First and foremost, you will be responsible for ensuring that you are spending time with our users to understand the pains they encounter in the course of their daily work. Once you have deep empathy for our users, you will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, analysts, data scientists, and other cross-functional team members to propose, ship, and refine delightful products.
More about you
We are looking for world-class product managers who bring exceptional creative and analytical skills to drive forward a best in class product. You bring a customer-centric approach to your work, and a desire to build your skills as a product manager. You’re fun and motivated to work on a fast-paced and innovative team.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Familiarity with the concepts of design thinking and how rapid prototyping works.
- Strong focus on customers: you find a great deal of satisfaction in knowing users, who they are and what they do, but most importantly, why they do the things they do.
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement, and retention.
- Passion for making our customers' experience as amazing as possible using your creative problem-solving skills
- An understanding that balancing urgency and quality is key - you don’t want to deliver broken experiences, but you also don’t want to sit on code for months.
- Great track record with engineers and designers: people want to work with you again.
More about the perks
- Top of the line workstation or laptop of your choosing
- Monthly team building events (think team happy hours, crawfish boils, and volunteer events)
- Unlimited drinks and snacks of your choice + “Beer Fridays”!
- Weekly catered lunches (with healthy options too!)
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase and 401k plans
- Flexible vacation and paid holidays
More about ShipStation
Have you ever tried to create a shipping label online? Annoying, right? Now imagine the pain associated with creating 1,000 labels? With that being said, our mission at ShipStation is to make every eCommerce seller, wherever they sell, and however they ship, exceptionally efficient at shipping their online orders. The goal of our sellers is to spend less time worried about how they’re going to get their products from Point A to their customer’s door step. At ShipStation, our work is focused on liberating eCommerce entrepreneurs of all scales from logistical inefficiencies, so they can focus more on what they love: designing or sourcing their products, building businesses, and reaching their customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled