Senior Product Manager
Sumo.com is used by over 160,000 websites daily, reaching over 65,000,000+ people. Every month, 1 in 7 people in the world visit a site that uses Sumo! As a Senior Product Manager at Sumo you’ll be co-captain of the ship and responsible for helping launch groundbreaking new products that will directly benefit online small businesses.
You Will Be:
- Driving the evolution of our customer facing platform.
- Contributing to the Sumo vision and ongoing strategy through data driven and client-centric research.
- Maintaining an in-depth comprehensive knowledge of Sumo’s product offering, the ecommerce industry and competitors.
- Working with customers nearly every day to develop project requirements and oversee their implementation.
- Partnering with large teams of engineers and designers to drive products from ideation through to completion; it’s important that you have really good follow-through and organizational skills.
- Coordinating with Sales, Marketing, Support, Leadership, Engineering and customers to ensure buy-in on short-term and long-term roadmaps.
- Identifying new product concepts and advocating for them both inside and outside of the company; you will be the torchbearer for Sumo.
- Accountable for the overall success and profitability of Sumo’s digital platform.
- 3 years in a Product Management role.
- Strong understanding of the ecommerce industry and competitive landscape.
- Strong attention to details, lives and breaths writing clear user stories and not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
- Experience using marketing tools.
- Familiarity with detailed requirements writing and leading sprints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’ll have to be able to win others over to your vision (and wit).
- Ability to solve ambiguous problems.
- Thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced and flexible environment.
- Comfortable owning and regularly reporting on key performance indicators.
- A strong passion for helping small businesses grow.
- A technical background is strongly preferred.
- Must love dogs and tacos!
- Advanced degrees in Computer Science or Business Administration.
- Experience using Jira and Google Analytics.
- History of project management or taking on project management related tasks.
- Owning an ecommerce business.
- Previous knowledge of or experience with using Sumo.