Senior Product Manager at BlackLocus
BlackLocus is a small collaborative environment where everyone is excited to work together every day. We are located in downtown Austin in an open space designed for collaboration, comfort, and productivity. We have a culture of learning providing 10% research time. We value diverse perspectives and strive to be an inclusive, safe environment. And finally, we love to have fun and celebrate together! If this sounds like something you are looking for, we can't wait to hear from you.
About The Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Manage to work on challenging enterprise problems within an innovative start-up environment. An entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for building new products is a must. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can both take direction but also run with your own ideas and get things done. You are comfortable operating in both technical and business environments. You’ll work with a diverse, interdisciplinary team of engineers, data science, and product designers, as well as business users. In the end you’ll solve important business problems by building and delivering impactful business applications for The Home Depot.
- Develop/contribute to product roadmap that fits into the vision of Home Depot
- Work with Dev. Managers to groom backlogs, sprint plan, lead demos, retrospectives and daily stand-ups
- Write clear and concise requirements and user stories, prioritize development items and coordinate schedules with data science and engineering teams
- Align on and communicate roadmap to stakeholders
- Work with Business partners to understand and support change management needs and cross functional dependencies
- Work with support and business counterparts to develop pilots programs, product rollout plans etc.
- 5+ years experience in product management
- Proven track record of successfully working with product teams (engineering, UX, Data Science); strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills; meeting facilitation and strong follow-up required
- Background in retail and finance, computer science or UX is a plus
- Excellent work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Competitive base and bonus package
- Open and flexible PTO
- 401(k) eligible for matching company contribution after one year
- Restricted stock grants and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, tons of drinks, and an espresso maker
- Lots of team events including weekly catered lunches, happy hours, and other fun outings
- Located in the heart of downtown Austin with garage parking provided
- The Home Depot is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This role reports to our Director of Product & Program Managemen
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: BlackLocus and The Home Depot are Equal Opportunity/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employers. Available positions may vary by location. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. ©2005-2018 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. All rights reserved. Know your rights. Click here to view Federal labor law posters.