Senior Product Manager
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
The Product Management team is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager who is technical, collaborative, and truly excited about building great endpoint products. In this role, you will work closely with engineering, researchers, product marketing, sales, support, and other product managers to define and drive capabilities for the Falcon investigation and CrowdScore capabilities. You will bring existing knowledge about product management best practices and apply them in delivering significant new features and enhancements. The successful candidate will have the ability to interface and influence cross-functional teams throughout the company.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Act as the product leader for major initiatives for the Falcon investigation and CrowdScore capabilities
- Utilize strategic insight and organizational skills to identify unmet customer needs
- Define and prioritize use cases to advance the functional capabilities of the Falcon products
- Become an expert on customer usage and needs for triage, scoping, and investigation capabilities
- Partner with Product Marketing to help define go-to-market strategy & messaging, assist with product positioning, benefits, and target personas
- Engage with sales and support to champion recent releases and guide future product direction
- Conduct competitive analyses and maintain current information regarding competitive activity
- Work on a team of high-performing product professionals in a very collaborative environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of product management experience with previous experience in endpoint security
- BS degree in an applicable field, Master’s desirable
- Experience with data analysis and queries, familiarity with Splunk highly desirable
- Adept at understanding and curious about new technologies, systems, and tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and technology
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers in research, engineering, and product marketing
- Strong quantitative and business analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams
- This position requires up to 20% travel to customer and CrowdStrike locations worldwide
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.