Senior Product Manager
The Koddi product team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help develop best in class technology solutions for our customers and partners. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual should excel at conducting the required research to determine product development initiatives, synthesize stakeholder requests into well-defined product requirements, and manage an efficient product backlog.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience in software product management in the enterprise SaaS technology industry.
- You're adept in Agile development methodologies (Sprint & Kanban).
- You have expertise with JIRA and working knowledge of GitHub.
- You can demonstrate previous success in working with engineering teams to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful software products.
- You're stellar at defining user personas, crafting user stories, and drafting business and technical requirements.
- You have experience compiling research and requirements documentation into audience specific formats ranging from executive summaries to detailed feature requirements.
- You have exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage multiple work streams with finesse.
- You're a confident professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who is not afraid to ask “why?” and provide a solution.
- You are highly communicative, have a strong sense of personal responsibility, and thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced work environment.
- You possess a strong passion for customers AND for the value our product provides.
- You take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- If you have advertising technology companies and familiarity with SEM and display advertising, that's a definite plus.
What you'll do
- You will author business and technical product requirements based on stakeholder requests, customer interviews, and user data.
- You'll manage the product backlog through priority planning, backlog grooming, and stakeholder review.
- You'll collaborate with dispersed, scary smart, cross-functional teams to solve technical and UX related challenges.
- You will participate in user experience testing, product research/feedback sessions.
- You'll create go-to-market launch strategies, manage the development of training materials, and coordinate user feedback loops.
- You will track product release success metrics by monitoring user adoption, bugs, and change requests.
- You'll also track customer and partner new technology advancements, and define how Koddi can help them be more successful.
- You will monitor relevant industry trends and technologies that are applicable to the success of the Koddi platform and our customers.