Senior Product Manager at Unity
The Unity Live & Digital team is seeking an experienced Product Manager with a deep knowledge of data-driven marketing to drive the development of lifecycle related products and experiences on Unity.com and other digital channels. You will work most closely with Unity data leaders, product marketers, designers and engineers.
In this role, you will be responsible for gaining a holistic view of the data streams and gaps across Unity’s digital channels, working towards filling those gaps to enable a unified user experience across all channels and throughout the user journey. You will also drive the product roadmap and the development of product features and APIs focused on enabling relevant communications and delivering personalized content and data to Unity customers at the right time and place.
You are a champion for the customer, driven to build the best data-driven and personalized digital experiences possible.
- Provide leadership and vision around developing personalized experiences for Unity customers and deliver on the vision through product management and cross team collaboration
- Work collaboratively with Unity’s data leadership to establish a user segmentation framework and drive the development of the necessary data pipelines to gather a complete 360 view of Unity users
- Manage the development of the systems, data streams, and communication channels needed to gain a 360 view of customers and enable data-driven experiences throughout their lifecycle
- Work collaboratively with several stakeholders across Unity on a unified Unity ID and profile system that brings value to the customer experience through seamless product integration and tailored experiences
- Build communication tools and api’s with logic, rules and automation to enable personalized and optimized content delivery and communications across all digital channels (email, web properties, in-product)
- Work closely with other PMs and TPMs on your team to foster a collaborative environment with transparency and visibility across projects to ensure efficiency in resource use and avoid redundancy
- Partner closely with Unity BI and data warehouse teams to set up reporting at a channel and segment level and deliver ongoing reporting to key stakeholder groups
- Product management experience, ideally with a a lifecycle or user journey experience
- Experience working with complex data and product environments, including e-commerce, automation, in-product communications, and different digital channels
- Experience working closely with engineering, data and design teams
- Outstanding project management, leadership and communication skills
- Great attitude towards working in a collaborative environment with a large number of stakeholders
- Subscriptions revenue experience
- B2B and ABM experience
- Lifecycle marketing, growth marketing or customer relationship marketing experience
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.