Senior Product Manager at Unity
The Unity Live & Digital team is seeking an experienced Product Manager with a deep interest in working across multiple teams including strategic partners to drive the development of web properties and solutions for several of Unity’s strategic initiatives. You will work most closely with new Unity businesses, partners, corporate communications, product marketers, designers, and engineers.
In this role, you will be responsible for capturing the needs of several stakeholders including Unity partners, newly acquired businesses, and corporate teams to understand their web needs and the needs of their customers and audiences. You will identify opportunities for improvement across digital channels as well as assess new methods, technology, and third-party solutions to meet these needs.
You will work toward creating a streamlined process to onboard product and website/pages requests, developing templatized approaches where possible to scale, and grow sites and digital experiences quickly. You will also drive product roadmaps and the development of product features focused on delivering key communications and engaging customers and audiences alike.
You are a master communicator and organizer, driven to build the best user experience and meeting the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and vision around developing cohesive and streamlined web solutions and digital experiences for new Unity initiatives, partners and newly acquired businesses and deliver on the vision through product management and cross team collaboration
- Work with stakeholders and business leads to gather feature requirements and develop PRDs and functional specs to keep all team members aligned
- Conduct market and solution research and determine best practices in the market to identify the best solutions, whether they are internally built or are a third party solution to be integrated
- Manage the sourcing of third party solutions as well as any required technical integrations
- Set up and maintain roadmaps and launch schedules, keeping cross functional teams informed and ensuring they contribute as needed
- Partner closely with the data and analytics teams to ensure sites and features are set up with measurement and testing in mind
- Deliver regular reporting to key stakeholders on overall progress and metrics with clear communications on the impact to sales and revenue
- Product and project management experience, ideally with e-commerce experience
- Experience working with complex data and product environments, including e-commerce, automation, in-product communications, and different digital channels
- Experience working closely with partners, engineering, and design teams
- Outstanding project management, leadership, and communication skills
- Great attitude towards working in a collaborative environment with a large number of stakeholders
- Subscriptions revenue experience
- B2B and ABM experience
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.