If you are looking for a long term opportunity to grow your people and business skills, AND you enjoy the pace of a fast growing start-up, then you belong here! We are looking for a dynamic Senior Product Manager to join our team!
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
Our dream candidate has the hunger to achieve something great. You'll join a startup experiencing rapid growth near the start of it all. You'll get as much out of the experience as you put into it. We want someone who will do whatever it takes - not just to help Living Security fix security awareness, but because you are in a hurry to have an impact.
As a senior product manager, you will...
- Work closely with a team of engineers, designers, and content creators, executing on the end-to-end delivery of crucial features and initiatives.
- Talk to customers, attend your team stand-ups, train internal teams, and give demos of your product.
- Own a product backlog and align with sales, SME’s, client success, and executives on roadmap planning and prioritization.
- Lead a team to discover the problems and challenges users face and evaluate potential solutions for these specific problems.
- Iterate on designs with clients and UX designers until you’ve arrived at an elegant consumer-grade solution that provides value for customers and that users enjoy.
- Write clear and concise requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria so that engineers can unambiguously build the perfect product or feature.
- Determine the scope of feature sets and coordinate build schedules with engineering teams.
- Own the successful rollout of new products and key features, including gathering feedback from early customers to validating the value of new releases, to delivering artifacts that marketing and sales require to promote and sell the product.
- Monitor the use and adoption of new and existing product features looking for ways to improve the user experience.
- Assist sales in the response to customer requests for proposals (RFP).
- 6+ years of software product management experience.
- A deep experience conceiving, building, and shipping successful SaaS products and features in an “agile-ish” development organization.
- The ability to think big and small. You are comfortable discussing strategy and long-term vision with executives, but also able to dive into the details when designing a particular interaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication at every level - to users, within the company, within your team.
- The ability to diagram user-to-object interaction models in order to understand user workflows and prioritize pain points.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with an ability to prioritize amongst competing opportunities and articulate decisions and tradeoffs.
- Works autonomously and independently without direct instructions from engineers and leadership.
- Uses tools like JIRA and Confluence to document requirements, track projects, and organize workloads.
- A high level of curiosity and a desire to solve problems
- MBA or technical degree preferred
- Coding experience
- Experience in cyber security space
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.