Senior Product Manager at One Drop
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:35 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022
One Drop is the future of health. Our app helps people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions take charge of their health and reach their potential. We’re a determined group of thinkers, doers, and believers who care deeply about what we do. Our mission is ambitious. Our pace is fast.
We're seeking a skilled Senior Product Manager to work within our growing product team in a dynamic, rapidly expanding organization. This role will be responsible for a core product area of our consumer mobile app. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of product management or related experience, have a natural interest in health data and behavior science, and be motivated by the One Drop mission.
You'll make an impact by:
- Collaborating with UX and engineering to set and achieve OKRs that drive the most value for our users and deliver on our product vision
- Partner with Data Science, Behavioral Science and Clinical Operations to ensure that your solutions are driving meaningful behavior change
- Using qualitative and quantitative methods to surface unmet user needs and find the most impactful opportunity areas
- Supporting customer-facing teams by collecting feedback, making sure the voice of the customer is heard and preparing them for new releases
- Overseeing product design and development lifecycle, user story execution and release management
- Partnering with Engineering and Product leadership to assess emerging trends and incorporating into strategic direction
- Help shape internal product processes
- 5+ years of software as a service (SaaS) product management experience or related experience
- 5+ years of B2C product management experience or related experience
- A proactive and self-starter mentality - comfortable navigating ambiguity
- A collaborative approach. You enjoy organizing teams to work cross-functionally and achieve results
- An ability to focus on details but also see the big picture as it relates to the user experience and business objectives
- An established ability to build a consensus and establishing credibility by being thoughtful, logical, and data-driven
- An analytical, metrics-driven thought process, deep empathy, and a user-centered approach to leadership
- A proven track record of entering a new space and building expertise rapidly
- A belief in the One Drop mission
- Experience working with behavioral support or health app
- To deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
- The opportunity to contribute at an early stage startup and help develop the future of healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan
- Yearly Professional Development budget
- Unlimited vacation days
- Weekly catered lunches, company swag, company outings, and other surprises when you start
One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today
At One Drop, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description