Senior Technical Product Manager, Identity at Unity Technologies
The Unity Games-Digital team is seeking an experienced Senior Technical Product Manager. We are the team at unity that is working on building the Identity system for other teams here at Unity to succeed in their mission of building great products and services for our customers.
In this role, you possess strong leadership in combination with a deep product understanding of Identity & Access Management (IAM) technologies, cloud architecture, and integration design. You will be the product owner for a reliable identity platform that enables unified end-to-end management of Unity products, services & 3rd parties and your product strategy will affect multiple sophisticated, critical, & high-profile initiatives simultaneously across Unity.
You will draw upon your past experience working across teams and functions to gain alignment and construct a roadmap that serves the greater developer community within Unity and beyond. In addition to your shown understanding of product management methods and technical aptitude, you’ll utilize your social skills, both in writing and in person, and work closely with various teams to bring new services to market.
This is a highly visible, cross team, cross business unit and cross functional role so skills in communication at all levels including executive level, driving for alignment and collaboration will be leaned on heavily. You will work cross functionally with Unity product marketers, designers, data and analytics leads, project managers and engineers as well as with other PMs across the company.
What you’ll be doing
- Craft a users-first product strategy ensuring the development of seamless. end-to-end user experiences
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap for the Unity Identity system and prioritize in conjunction with other internal partners
- Partner closely with the engineering team on a day-to-day basis, helping develop team priorities
- Drive cross-functional collaboration across partners from executives, engineering, product, UX designers, operations, sales, customer success, and legal
- Capture and technically detail market opportunities and feature requests informed by regular engagement with customers, prospects, and partners and in collaboration with internal team
What we’re looking for
- Ability to effectively communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineering and data science
- Experience leading projects that span multiple teams and timezones
- Previous experience working in product management on complex products or services
You might also have
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Strong technical proficiency and the ability to learn quickly the interworking of products
- Experience working on gateway, commerce, licensing and/or identity products
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.