SEO Associate Product Manager at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
The Care.com SEO team is looking for an Associate Product Manager to lead and be responsible for our SEO testing campaigns for planning, implementation, and optimization of important pages across the site. Duties will include analyzing web analytics, web marketing trends, keyword and URL analysis, and content strategy planning. As an Associate Product Manager, you will also support product team initiatives and work closely in creating business requirements and seeing project life cycles from start to finish. In addition, the role will be an important contributor in working with partners across the organization on important projects.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to execute and drive measurable results, fluency with data, effective communication skills, and a passion for SEO and finding solutions for caregiving needs.
What Your Days Will be Like:
- Experimenting on test ideas to increase click-through rates within Google organic results
- Testing UX improvements to increase user engagement
- Collaborate with team members on improving use features and efficiencies
- Creating spec requirements and working with developers, designers, analytics to bring test ideas to life
- Brainstorming new ideas to assist users in finding information, services quickly and easily
- Learn more about how Care.com operates SEO as the world's largest online destination for care
- Analyzing data, studying trends and correlations between SEO visit entries and on-site engagement metrics
- Present learnings, discovery, and opportunities to help build new content or new product experiences
What You'll Be Working On:
- Manage and oversee SEO campaign testing, initiate test concepts, and iterate for best results.
- Contribute and learn in an agile, cross-functional team during the entire lifecycle of product development.
- Working with stakeholders throughout the company to ensure successful SEO and product launches and supporting Growth team projects
- Support and execute A/B tests to gather user data
- Work closely with developers and engineers to assist in planning, managing projects, and priorities.
- Have a desire and interest to learn more about SEO and how to have Care.com perform best in search engine results
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience: 2 years of work experience in SEO, preferably with a consumer-oriented or marketplace service
- Analytical: Comfort in analytics, generating business insights from data using Excel. Experience with Google Search Console, Google AdWords, and related SEO tools (i.e. SEMRush, Moz tools, Ahrefs, Search Metrics, etc…) is preferred
- Scrappy: Creative problem-solver; willing to roll-up-your-sleeves to investigate new opportunities, discovery from data-driven hypothesis
- Fast-learner: Ability to grasp complex concepts and get up-to-speed quickly
- Passionate: Excited about consumer, marketing internet companies, marketplace business models, and/or user acquisition
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).