SEO Associate Product Manager at Realtor.com
The SEO Associate Product Manager will perform search engine optimization for Moving.com.
The SEO Associate Product Manager will be someone who has a track record of achieving business goals through SEO. This individual should be able to make decisions that reflect a solid understanding of current SEO strategies.
The ideal candidate is someone who has two or more years as an SEO analyst and is able to manage the content planning, editing, and publishing. You will also be required to research competitors, perform technical audits, and give SEO recommendations to drive product strategy.
- Provide guidance and implement SEO best practices
- Manage the content research, planning, editing, publishing, promotion and scheduling for a team of content writers
- Investigates and proposes competitive product strategies to support traffic growth
- Stay up to date on SEO industry changes and communicate technical improvements to team
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis to uncover new opportunities for organic growth
- Makes decisions and executes in a way consistent with Move culture and values
- Propose experiments to improve overall search presence
- Generate creative link building ideas
- Able to perform a site audit and give technical SEO recommendations
- Collaborates with other search leads to share best practices
The position requires a minimum of two years of experience with a demonstrated interest and passion for SEO. A list of qualifications includes:
- Two years of organic SEO experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of current SEO strategies
- Delegates effectively and demonstrates the ability to get things accomplished through others
- Understanding of online marketing
- Understanding of building online products
- Knowledge of HTML markup and web development
- Knowledge of server technologies (caching, environments, logging)
- Experience with website analysis using industry leading SEO tools
- College degree (or equivalent experience)
Ideal skills include:
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Organizational and project management skills
- Ability to analyze, synthesize, and communicate critical data and adjust strategies as needed
- Effectively provides specialized technical guidance to others across the organization
Personal qualifications include:
- A high degree of ownership and accountability
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Comfort with fast-paced environments
- Strong Emotional Intelligence
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.