Services Product Owner at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Services Product Owner to join Procore’s Integration & Technical Services team. The Integration & Technical Services Team drives the development and delivery of productized and custom integrations for Procore’s Construction Financials customers. These integrations are a bedrock to Procore’s growth and fundamental to the success of our clients who need to efficiently sync data between Procore and their solutions for finance, accounting, and ERP.
As a Services Product Owner, you’ll help facilitate the definition, prioritization, and support of best-in-class accounting integrations with strategic external solutions. You’ll meet with customers in their native environments, solicit feedback from internal market-facing teams, collaborate with internal and external development partners, and participate in daily meetings and whiteboarding sessions with engineering. If you’re a passionate, detail-oriented Services Product Owner excited to lead the delivery of critical integrations to market—apply today!
This position reports into Sr. Manager, Technical Services and will be based in our Portland, OR or Austin, TX. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Own the delivery of new integrations, features, and enhancements to increase the value of our strategic accounting integrations
- Lead product discovery with clients and client-facing teams to inform future strategy and enhance current solutions
- Facilitate technical architecture and design discussions, ensuring that the product is dynamic and meets business and customer objectives
- Partner with external solutions’ teams to maximize understanding of the systems with which Procore integrates
- Strategically communicate the value of our solutions to clients and internal stakeholders
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity agile environment that delivers value quickly and iterates based on user feedback
- Collaborate with the broader Go To Market teams to establish and execute processes for launching new products aligned with industry market trends
- Help inform the design and delivery of Procore’s API and external developer platform
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Product Ownership / Product Management at a SaaS company
- Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with scalable, performant development platforms and custom integrations
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating the ability to analyze and break down problems into consumable components
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to internalize granular user stories and effectively communicate (both written and verbal) to a variety of audiences
- Track record of delivering new products to market, meeting expected results
- Prior experience in the construction or accounting industry is desirable
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.