Site Merchandising Specialist
As a Site Merchandising Specialist, you will:
- Create best-in-class customer experiences for assigned categories to achieve sales and conversion goals.
- Define and continually optimize product attributes, site merchandising, site content, product information and photography standards for assigned categories for optimal customer discoverability, purchase path flow and product positioning.
- Utilize site tools that improve the experience in the areas of personalization, onsite search, product recommendations, rating & reviews, etc.
- Optimize content performance across key pages throughout the customer path to improve performance and drive conversion.
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve merchandising and the customer experience for assigned categories.
- Partner with Site Merchandising Manager to develop and execute testing plans, sharing learnings and best practices across the site merchandising team.
You should have:
- 2+ years of site merchandising experience
- 2+ years managing merchandising tools
- A/B testing experience
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.