We're hiring for a remote Sr. Business Systems Analyst to join our fast-growing Ascension Data Science Institute (ADSI) team! In this position, you will work with National and Local Quality leaders to oversee the development of products to improve the quality of care for our patients. In this role, you will have the ability to help millions of patients across the United States.
What You Will Do
Serve as a key resource for an assigned customer area to understand and explain business and technical issues to provide viable technology solutions.
- Work with customers to clarify and plan for their current and future technology needs.
- Determine and map existing business processes/functions and recommend changes required to fit a tightly integrated system.
- Design and implement projects requiring systems integration, small teams and multiple technical platforms.
- Conduct Return on Investment (ROI) and other financial analysis to support project funding/prioritization.
- Collaborate on driving improvement activities to achieve department and organizational goals.
- Assume a proactive role in driving improvement activities to achieve department and organizational goals to deliver value.
- Coordinate with functional teams to assure consistency and optimization of overall work product.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry and business process trends and is able to apply that knowledge to existing business processes.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree HIGHLY preferred
- Performance Improvement experience preferred.
- Project Management experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.