The Unity Digital product team is seeking a Senior Digital Product Manager with a profound knowledge of their field. This role will be on the Discovery & Optimization-Unity.com Product Team and you will be responsible for owning and leading the Unity.com digital experiences, product strategy, online marketing, experimentation program, and driving the Unity.com optimized product features from inception to launch!
We are looking for someone that has a deep interest in building a detailed and intuitive user experiences and user journeys on the web, demonstrating the latest and outstanding online marketing, A/B testing and product standards.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive product development to improve digital experience and revenue on Unity.com and the Asset Store through experimentation and user journey optimization
- Execute the product roadmap, write product and strategy briefs, user stories for each optimization feature, and work with various partners and teams such as engineering, UX design, commercialization, data science, analytics and marketing
- Implement and develop the standard methodologies for subscription and eCommerce business models
- Perform investigative analysis into user behavior, pre-launch and post-launch analysis on the product features, driving research and data science improvements
- Work with different teams to help driving information architecture, navigation, search improvements features and optimize the entire user flows for higher revenue and better user satisfaction
What we’re looking for
- Product management, marketing and analytics experience in the tech sector
- Profound experience in conversion rate optimization and analytics
- Experience managing web-based user journeys, ecommerce and subscriptions sites
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Optimize or Optimizely
- Experience working with content management systems
You might also have
- B2B and Account-Based Management experience
- B2C web product experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.