Sr. Product Designer
At YouEarnedIt, we give employees what they need to deeply engage in their work and with their colleagues while driving results for our customers. We are redefining how companies amplify their employee experience with our award-winning software platform and services. With an approach that is employee-driven, not top-down, YouEarnedIt is a disruptive force in the Human Capital Management industry. We strive to deliver exceptional experiences to our customers and our employees.
As a company, our focus is on building teams, cross-functional collaboration, and purposeful perks. We create a workplace that is open and transparent, provide a culture of continuous feedback, and promote regular service to our community. We have an award-winning culture that has been included in Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of Best Company Cultures and repeatedly named to Austin Business Journal's Best Places to Work. Featured in Inc., Forbes, Business Insider, and Bloomberg Technology, we are making a difference in the lives of employees every day. We are looking for passionate, driven, and results-oriented individuals to join our winning team on our inspiring mission. Let's make big things happen in 2019!
Have you heard? We've joined forces!
Overview of role
We’ve got a great product, a bright future and a knowledgeable and talented crew, but we’re still looking for the right designer to take our cross-platform experience to the next level. Since our market is fast-growing, you’ll be working on some of the most innovative products in employee performance and engagement and since our product is people-centric, a passion for human-centered design and teamwork are must-have traits. The ideal candidate is a true hybrid talent - in order of importance, these are the skills we need: UX-mindedness, Experience/Information Architecture, Business Analysis, UX Research & Strategy, UI Design.
What you’ll do
- Hands-on creation of highly crafted user experience and visual design deliverables, including wireframes, concepts, information design, screen layouts, rapid prototypes, and powerpoint presentations.
- Articulate user experience design issues effectively.
- Present and justify design thinking and rationale through key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
- Understand target users’ needs, motivations, and behaviors as it relates to a specific project or area.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges.
- Collaborate with the product team, engineering, and other stakeholders to define design vision and implement intuitive, seamless user interactions across our platform.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering and Design Leadership to create and align a product roadmap and strategy that supports our Consumer’s needs, and delivers on the value of the brand and business goal.
What we want from you
- At least 7-10 years of experience in a UX/design role.
- Pro at using “guerrilla” UX to create compelling experiences in agile fashion.
- Our platform is large, so candidates must be able to show examples of enterprise-level work-product and ability to handle administrative workflows and complex user workflows.
- Understanding of the general concepts and technologies used in software development environments and is aware of how to design in ways that will leverage our existing code/architecture, whenever possible.
- Experience in mobile, web, tablet, is a must. Kiosk design and technical skills are a bonus.
- Skilled at communicating with the ability to articulate ideas and strategies through written, spoken and visual means.
- Software: Sketch, Illustrator, PPT/Keynote, Spreadsheets, Slack, inVision/Marvel.
- Knowledge of DLS (Design Language System) is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.