Sr. Product Manager - Consumer Experiences at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Define and drive product vision and strategy in alignment with the Bright Health Product Strategy within the Experiences Product Division
- Manage teams to drive the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization
- Drive alignment on our product strategy across many business stakeholders
- Create detailed roadmaps, prioritize relentlessly, and communicate trade-offs internally
- Work closely with engineering to represent the voice of key stakeholders during the design/development process
- Document and disseminate both internal documentation as well as business-facing and business-appropriate reference materials that reflect the detailed configuration of Bright Health products.
- Identify and fix process gaps around execution, roll-out, and ongoing support of software projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field required or nine (9) plus years of professional experience
- Five (5) or more years of healthcare technology industry or strategy consulting firm experience
- Experience coordinating multiple cross-functional teams and initiatives, ideally through an Agile framework
- Demonstrated leadership in product definition and implementation
- Experience with complex healthcare systems is preferred
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Strong project management skills and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong understanding of typical software development processes; working knowledge of agile software development methodology
- Demonstrate superb decision-making skills by engaging experts while determining alternatives and quickly synthesize information, derive insights, and devise solutions
- Excellent team-player with the ability to consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others; ability to maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
- Start-up mentality and comfortable innovating at a fast pace
- Understanding of the conceptual, strategic and technical aspects of an issue. Capable of grasping these concepts quickly and translating the impacts to the client.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.