Sr. Product Manager, Growth at FloSports
FloSports, a leader and innovator in digital sports media, live events and SVOD/OTT, is currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Growth team.
About the Team: The Growth team focuses on bringing high-quality traffic to our websites & apps and driving interest in FloSports’ subscription video offering. In order to do so we work closely with the marketing and other teams. We identify opportunities that allow us to reach and acquire new audiences at a larger scale and in a more cost-effective manner. We are also responsible for building customer experiences that delight and drive subscriptions. This role will oversee the subscription funnel, in addition to other segments of the experience, and design and run A/B experiments to discover new ways to drive conversions as seamlessly as possible.
We are open to remote candidates for this role with occasional travel to our Austin, TX office.
You’re a good fit if you are excited about the opportunity to:
- Build and maintain a product roadmap that balances customer needs with business needs.
- Combine data analysis and user research to formulate how to build a better product with a focus on driving interest in our live sport event offering and other premium features.
- Foster relationships and drive alignment around growth initiatives across a wide audience including engineers, designers, other product owners, marketing specialists, content creators, etc.
You will be successful here by:
- Working closely with the Marketing team, take a results-oriented approach to driving a product strategy and roadmap that supercharges engagement and subscriber acquisition efforts across all channels (organic, paid, referral, and virality).
- Gaining a deep understanding of who our potential subscribers are, spanning a wide range of sports communities through data analysis and user research.
- Building consensus across teams from your research to bring ideas into the real world.
- Working with your team to deliver value, measured by hitting quarterly goals and contributing to our long-term product vision.
We’re excited about you because:
- You have 5+ years of Growth Product Management experience
- You have a background in in lifecycle / growth marketing, understand how to strategically target users based on where they are in the user journey
- You have a deep understanding and track record of growing different user acquisition channels, particularly organic search/SEO and how different tactics will translate to bottom line impact.
- You love speaking with end-users to understand different user-journeys resulting in actionable insights.
- You are a team player who is flexible and adaptable to embrace challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re (ideally) able to write your own SQL queries and distill data outputs into actionable insights.
- You possess a growth mindset: Live and breathe experimentation, data analysis, and ruthlessly prioritize for impact.
- You have experience working on consumer products; while a B2C subscription offering is not specifically required, it is strongly preferred.
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open this opportunity to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company sponsorship donation to youth teams coached by our employees
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment