Sr. Product Manager, Kids at Literati
At Literati, we believe in the power of great books. We’re on a mission to ignite a love of learning and a love of life by curating transformative literary experiences for every reader: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, of any age. There are some stories no child should live without and no adult should ever forget.Job Description
Literati is looking for an exceptional individual to join our Product team as a Sr. Product Manager to work on our core Kids Product. This role is responsible for leading the product vision and roadmap for their respective area of our beloved Kids Product. To succeed in this role, you must have a strong product management background, product design experience, deep customer empathy, great product instincts, and an analytical mindset to deliver innovative and impactful solutions. We are looking for someone who is passionate about consumer and e-commerce technology to help shape the future of our Kids Product on our mission to provide every customer the perfect books and ignite a love of learning.Qualifications
WE’RE GOOD AT:
Bringing the fire. We are a startup, with all the fierce dedication and sparkling energy to accomplish great feats. Iron sharpens iron, and so we’ve refined our teams from only the strongest metals: open minds, bright ideas, and bold determination.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Establishing the product vision and strategy for a product or area of a product, as well as the goals to measure success.
- Developing ambitious product roadmaps and building alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners, and leadership.
- Working with engineers, designers, and cross-functional partners to build amazing products and product experiences
- Rapidly iterating and evolving a product to meet customer needs and a rapidly growing business.
- Identifying user needs and new business opportunities through qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Strategically evolving and growing existing products to constantly deliver a better user experience.
YOU WILL NEED:
- At least 3-5 years of product management experience in a consumer facing role in a high growth tech company.
- A strong intuition for great product experiences, and a proven ability to bring them to life.
- A track record of shaping product roadmaps and user experiences through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights, and sound recommendations.
- An obsession with delightful user experience and a passion for design.
- Strong business, analytical, data, and troubleshooting skills.
- A proven ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong project, stakeholder, and leadership skills with high attention to detail.
- A passion for children’s books and literacy
- Excitement towards working in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- A desire to always be learning and improving skill
- A no-task-is-too-small attitude and willingness to dive in anywhere necessary
- Ed-tech experience is a bonus
We seek people with drive and a touch of alchemy—and if that sounds like you, you should join us. Even if your experience isn’t a precise match for the role, passion and prowess will always win the day in our book. And if your career has taken you to some spectacular (or spectacularly strange) places? We love a good story.
At Literati, we value the power of reading for all: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, anyone of any age, from any background. We are dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness that sees, reflects, welcomes, and celebrates the innovation and talent of a diverse array of people.