Sr Product Manager - Revenue Growth at Self Financial
Sr Product Manager -
Self is adding a Revenue Growth Sr Product Manager to our team. In this role you will lead a cross functional product team to help our customers take advantage of their improved credit scores and gain access to additional products that will continue to improve their financial health. You will own and drive this strategy and lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative experiments to drive revenue growth.
Who We Are
Self is a FinTech company with a mission to increase economic inclusion and financial resilience by helping people build credit and build savings. Self is helping millions of people begin their financial journey with a Credit Builder Account. We understand that building a financial foundation is a daunting task for most people, so we're dedicated to building a product that will help our customers move two steps in the right direction.
We believe strongly that a customer's success is tied to a variety of factors beyond just a financial product. We treat our customers the way we would like to be treated — and we're striving for a fanatical customer experience through honesty, great technology, and a great team.
Who You Are
You have strong empathy for users and a drive to discover and resolve their pain points. You use that customer discovery to shape the product direction.You thrive in a fast paced, fast growing start up environment. You understand the importance of collaborating with other teams but are also able to act quickly as the decision-maker when required. You have a passion for our mission of helping people to build credit and save money.
What You Will Do
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products/experiments. Focus is on improving ARPU.
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies)
- Rapidly iterate on the product offering using customer feedback
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to identify product opportunities and prioritize your roadmap
- Partner with marketing, compliance, engineering, design, analytics and operations teams to build software collaboratively and inclusively
What you Bring
- 3+ years experience as a product manager, with prior experience in Fintech, Growth or Marketplaces
- Experience designing intuitive mobile user interfaces and executing product plans with a well-defined process
- Experience conducting user research to educate product design
- Strong analytical skills, competence in SQL, and experience with tools for doing data analysis