This is an exciting time to join SailPoint, a leading provider of identity governance and management solutions. We are rapidly growing and investing in new initiatives to extend our offerings and market leadership.
SailPoint is looking for a senior product manager with passion, drive, and focus to join our AI Services team. The position requires strong product management skills that balance enterprise market needs with SailPoint strategy and assumes strong communication and organization skills. Technical understanding of enterprise SaaS software, big data market offerings, analytics, and enterprise IT environments is critical. This individual will be responsible for successful delivery and user adoption of one or more services delivered from the AI Platform. The Sr Product Manager will work closely with leadership to develop, communicate, and productize SailPoint’s AI vision and roadmap. Consistent communication with customers, partners, and internal SailPoint stakeholders is expected.
The position is based in Austin, Texas, and reports into the Product Line Manager for the AI Services.
· Drive strategy for a revenue generating service from the AI Platform to determine product-market fit.
· Own all areas of the product lifecycle from gathering requirements to launch readiness.
· Drive product innovation and opportunities through feedback from our various internal stakeholders, partners/customers and market data.
· Engage with stakeholders to scope work, understand impact, and gain consensus.
· Work closely with architects and engineering to develop, prioritize and manage the product backlog in an agile environment.
· Maintain roadmap and coordinate adoption of deliverables with other product lines and our partner alliance team.
· Evangelize AI services in the market both with customers/prospects and internal teams.
· Demonstrated successful launch and adoption of a revenue generating SaaS service.
· Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a product management role.
· Experience managing SaaS products with a focus on enterprise business.
· Experience working with cross functional teams to develop product enablement content.
· An understanding of DevOps processes is a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills.
BS or MS in EE/CS is typical for this role. Technically strong candidates with an outstanding business background are also a good fit. MBA is a plus.
This position requires approximately 15% travel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.